Monday, September 30, 2013

I just felt like running

So not too much new. I've been on vacation the last few days. Spent some time in Minneapolis, and let me tell you, the fitness center at the new Raddison Blu at Mall of America....amazing. Spent some time both Friday and Saturday on the treadmills there. 5k both days. Felt great! Lots of walking around the mall or downtown Minneapolis.

Went for a run today, didn't feel so great. I was really bad on my water intake today. That is so key, and I can't believe that I didn't do a good job on that. But, tomorrow is another day. Getting good and hydrated tonight, and hopefully going on a run in the morning. I got a couple of really nice running shirts for my anniversary, as well as found a great deal on a warm pullover at one of the MOA stores (have to love no sales tax on clothes). Hoping to order my altitude training mask in the next week or so.

That's about all I've got for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment