Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Plane tickets bought for Colorado. Great deal on them. And I'm sure, just like every time I buy tickets, they'll have a sale in a week or two. But, I still think I got a great deal, didn't have to pay extra to upgrade to more leg room this time! Now just waiting to see what kind of deals I can get on hotel rooms.

After some thinking, I wrote the BolderBoulder people to see if I could change part of my registration. One of the options, and I don't know what I didn't pick it to begin with, was to have a black bib in honor of someone who is serving or has served in the military. I'm hoping that they'll make the change for me. I don't know why I didn't pick it to begin with, it was a free option. I think I was just so excited to register that it was one of those things that didn't matter at the time.

I can't believe a dream that I had last spring is finally becoming a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment