Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Going the distance



Ok, I might not be going for speed (all of the time), but I've definitely gone the distance. Yesterday was my week 6, 6 mile run. Today was the Tuesday group run, that turned into two runs totaling 6.66 miles. In the last four days, I've run 19.3. And in the last week, 24.3. And the funny thing is, I'm feeling great! A little sore here and there, but good. It was a hard push on the second run today, but, showed the people at the front of our small group what I was made of when I blew past a few of them at the end. Next week is my 7 mile run, should be good.

And just a reminder, we're a month out now for Carbone's Race for Research. I'm still collecting donations through my participant page. Thank you all for any support that you have given me with my running over the last year. I really am amazed how far I've come, and how I continue to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment