Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Killer run today!

Had one of the most amazing runs today. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and had kind of a stressful day at work. Decided to go for a run when I got home, and maybe, just maybe, relax some. Oh did I relax. Got my music going and just zoned out. Tried to keep my body as loose as possible. Did amazing! 3.09 miles in 24:55, averaged 8:04! 1st mile pace 8:09, 2nd 8:15 and 3rd 7:48. Not really all that sore or tired after, almost doesn't feel like I did anything. The rest of the week I'm working from 6 am to 3pm, so I'm hoping the next run I have after work I can maybe try to go a bit further. Right now I'm battleing the fading sunlight and finishing up at sunset. But man, did that feel good!!!

http://www.mapmyrun.com/workout/404442579


No comments:

Post a Comment