Thursday, April 24, 2014

2 days

Well, it's 2 days to race day. Right now is probably the best I've felt in in the last few days. Between a cold or allergies, I've really been run down this week. I've tried to work out and finish my last week of Combat, but it's been really rough. Most days, I did half or a little more than half of the workout. But today was the final day, so that means a really good rest day tomorrow. Going out tomorrow for some great pasta.

So far the weather is looking good for Saturday, upper 50s and partly cloudy. Not too bad. The one thing that will be interesting is I won't be running with my hydration pack. The stadium where we finish has a no carry-in policy, that applies to participants as well, and I can't get a clear answer from the organizers if it's ok as long as my bottles are empty by the time I get there. Some people have said that I should be find for an 8k run. Physically, they're probably right. But it's something that I've become accustom to (plus there's a nice little pocket for my ID and other things). I can kind of see their point, but at the same time, it's pretty lame. But what ever, I'll work something out.

So 2 days to go, then 1 month until Boulder. Can't believe how fast things are going.

And, I have my outfit for Saturday already picked out and set out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment